I just wanted to leave a message here to let you know that those of you who want to sit the exam are signed up and ready to go!
Now, all you need to do is practice, practice, practice these last few weeks.
Here’s a list of things to do:
- go to flo-joe (see the links on the side) and start doing the exercises there.
- If you’ve already done the exercises, get the ‘success’ version for about as much as a new book would cost
- Listen to splendid speaking (also in the links)
- Listen to and read the news on the BBC (see links again). You will be expanding your vocabulary and getting important exercise. If you take notes as well, then even better!
- Open a springdoo account and send me an audio mail. It can be of part 2, or you can choose to talk about anything you want. I promise to surprise you with my comments
- write, write, write! There are lots of tasks you can do in the workbook and of course in the exam book as well. You can also look at writing on flo-joe and see some examples and how they were corrected
- Now, I hope the success will be yours!